Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Simons

Today was one of those days that took me everywhere. I had to get up around 6:30a.m. to get to Brother Simon's house for breakfast and small ensemble practice. The breakfast was amazing: two kinds of waffles, hash browns, bacon, yogurt, grape juice, etc. It was a really nice way to start the morning off. Then we had to sing our song that he is writing and make up parts. And let me tell you that making up parts ain't exactly my strongest suit. But we suffered through it and we are improving. Following the breakfast and practice a few of us went out to J.R.'s diner and had lunch. We took a bunch of random pictures like people's eyes. Some are quite disgusting and if you really want you can check them out on facebook under the Spring Break photo's. Then I showed up for work and the rest of the day went about as normal.

No comments: